No products were found matching your selection.
What are SARMS?Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) are a class of therapeutics with anabolic qualities similar to anabolic steroids but with less androgenic (male-like) properties. SARMs are a type of androgen receptor ligand that conserve some of the positive effects of androgens, including avoiding osteoporosis and muscle loss while lowering the risk of prostate cancer. The binding of androgens like testosterone activates the androgen receptor. However, unlike anabolic steroids, which attach to androgen receptors in many tissues throughout the body, individual SARMs preferentially bind to androgen receptors in particular tissues but not in others. As a result, SARMs have been used as performance enhancers to treat breast cancer and cachexia.
How SARMs work?SARMs work by attaching to androgen receptors in the body, causing your body to grow muscle and eliminate fat more quickly. It binds to androgen receptors differently depending on their chemical structure. As a result, SARMs produce anabolic cellular activity while avoiding many of the adverse effects associated with currently available anabolic steroids.
How to Use SARMs?Before using any SARMs, you should know about them. The recommended dosage is determined by the type of SARMs and the disease for which it is being used. SARMs can be administered orally or as injectable, typically non-steroidal capable of activating the AR in both muscle and bone. It is suggested that SARMs be "stacked" for enhanced and differential advantages. Taking greater doses of various SARMs increases the chance of negative drug-drug interactions. Some SARMs, such as Ostarine, should be taken at 24-hour intervals, every day at any time. Again, though, it is recommended that you should not consume SARMs during or immediately before your workout. Taking it first thing in the morning or after your workout is better.
Different Types of SARMsSARMs provide precise results for bulking and cutting, which is why bodybuilders frequently combine (or stack) them. Some popular SARMs are;
- Ostarine/Enobosarm/GTx-024/MK-2866/S-22: Ostarine is a non-steroidal, orally accessible SARM originated by Gtx, Inc. in the late 1990s to treat muscle wasting and osteoporosis. Ostarine is the best clinically characterized SARM. For at least 12 weeks, bodybuilders should supplement with Ostarine at doses ranging from 10 mg to 30 mg.
- Ligandrol/LGD-4033/VK5211: Ligandrol is another ingestible SARM used orally and developed by Ligand Pharmaceuticals. The bodybuilders are advised to take between 5 mg and 10 mg daily for 6 to 10 weeks; with caution, doses greater than 10 mg may cause testosterone suppression.
- Testolone/RAD-140: Testolone is another SARM used to treat muscle atrophy and breast cancer and developed by Radius Health, Inc. the recommended dose of Testolone at 5 mg to 30 mg daily for 8 to 16 weeks to build lean muscle growth and strength.
- Andarine/GTx-007/S-4: Andarine is a muscle-growing and muscle-healing supplement that promotes weight loss, muscle building, and repair. It is suggested that 50mg Andarine be stacked with Ligandrol (10 mg) daily for 2 to 3 weeks to increase strength. For cutting, the recommended dosage is to stack it (25 mg) with Cardarine (20 mg).
- S23: S23 is one of the most effective Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators available. S23 inhibits the production of testosterone in your body and increases muscle mass.
- TT701: TT701 is a SARM found to boost lean body mass and muscle strength in male volunteers while simultaneously lowering body fat levels.
Things to Keep in Mind While UsingWe should always use SARMs only as directed by the physician. If you use more than this, you may experience significant adverse effects. Therefore, we should keep positive and negative impacts in mind while taking any SARMs: Negative Impact:
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Infertility, muscle weakness
- Loss of bone density
- Weight gain leads to increased body fat, insomnia, and depression
- Back pain, headache, and nausea
- Increased fat loss
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Not harmful to the liver like other oral steroids
- Increased bone density
- Lower side effects compared to steroids, including prostate and cardiovascular outcomes.
- Increased muscles growth and strength
- SARMs are used as potential therapeutics, including Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis, and breast cancer,