Are you planning to buy testosterone enanthate injections and looking for valid and authentic information?
You have come to the right place.
Testosterone enanthate is a perfect treatment for someone who is suffering from low testosterone levels and looking to use this drug to improve their condition. It is prescribed for hair loss, obesity, loss of muscle mass, depression, and extreme fatigue along with a reduced sex drive. The drug is also extremely popular among bodybuilders who use it to speed up muscle recovery and build up more muscle mass.
Let’s explore the testosterone enanthate profile completely at OnlineSteroidsCanada.com.
What is Testosterone Enanthate?
This drug, also sometimes called testosterone heptanoate, is a steroid. Specifically, it is an anabolic and androgenic steroid (AAS). Testosterone enanthate Canada is easily available and used to treat people who have low levels of testosterone in their bodies. It is a synthetic derivative of testosterone and a pro-drug (more on it later).
When men have low levels of testosterone in their bodies, they can get a variety of symptoms that can range from appearance to performance levels. Most men end up losing muscles, their bone development gets a hit, and hair growth decreases.
Testosterone enanthate has been used since the 1950s to treat such issues in men and is available under a wide variety of brand names depending on where you live. You can easily get testosterone enanthate online as well as from a pharmacy.
Testosterone enanthate can be used in cases like:
- Treatment of low levels of testosterone
- Testosterone replacement therapy
What will Testosterone Enanthate do to Improve my Body?
This injectable steroid is an anabolic medication, as we described above. It works in two ways.
- First, it balances out the levels of testosterone in men’s bodies.
- Second, it is pro-drug. This simply means that testosterone enanthate works by stimulating the body to produce more natural testosterone on its own.
This drug is a slow-release ester preparation of testosterone. In the blood, it is first processed by the enzyme and eventually metabolized into estradiol and DHTD.
Usually given to men, this medication may provide numerous benefits both long and short term to men and women. It can:
- Reduce erectile dysfunction in men
- Boost libido in men
- Helps with retaining healthier bones
- Boost low testosterone levels in men
- Can help with building muscle
- Provide support with muscle recovery and strength
- Enhance sex drive and desire in women
- Treat some vaginal issues in women
Recommended Testosterone Enanthate Dose
Testosterone enanthate is generally taken from as low as 250 mg/week up to 2000 mg/day, but the recommended dosage for most bodybuilders and athletes is between 250-1000 mg/ week.
There are some side effects reported with the use of testosterone enanthate which is usually dose-dependent. These can include:
- Oily skin and acne
- Weight gain
- Thinning of hair
- Changes in libido
- Pain at the injection site
- Tingling sensations
- Aggression or other mood changes
To decrease the side effects, using lower dosages for longer durations might be a safer option. Too much testosterone use might also increase the chances of stroke, heart disease, deep vein thrombosis, and even congestive heart failure.
The first thing to do is to consider taking smaller doses to decrease the risk of side effects. Second, some other drugs, such as diabetes drugs, corticosteroids, and anticoagulants (blood-thinners), can interact with testosterone enanthate. If you are on any of these medications, talking to a doctor before you take the steroid drug is extremely important.
People who have untreated prostate cancer, breast cancer, or are pregnant, should not take this drug. People who are allergic to sesame oil or the ingredients of the drugs should avoid it too.
1) The Beginner Cycle:
It comprises a popular base stack called Deca/Test Combo that can be modified or upped for future cycles. It consists of:
2) The Kickstart Beginner Cycle:
It is the same as Deca/Testo stack but has a rapid-acting Dianabol as an addition. So we call it Test/Deca/Dbol stack. It works great for gaining muscle and strength.
It consists of:
- Testoterone-Enanthate (500mg): Week 1-12
- Deca Durabolan (200mg): Week 1-12
- Dianabol (25mg per day): Week 1-6
3) Classic Cut:
The most popular stack that makes you look like The Rock. It consists of Test/Tren/Winstrol
- Testoterone-Propionate (100mg): EOD 1-12
- Trenbolone-Acetate (75mg): EOD 1-12
- Winstrol (50/daily): 7-12
4) Winnie The Pooh (Test/Winstrol)
- Testoterone-Enanthate (500mg): Week 1-12
- Winstrol (50mg/day): Week 7-12
What to Expect With Testosterone Enanthate?
Administration of this form of testosterone gives a rise of 400% of serum hormone levels from the baseline in the first 24 hours. These levels usually maintain themselves for 3 to 5 days of injection.
Testosterone enanthate Canada research studies show that the drug can typically start working within 6 to 12 weeks of getting injected. Noticeable changes may present themselves within 12 to 16 weeks like lean body mass, and muscle strength along with changes in fat mass. These can stabilize within 6 months to a year.
The drug has a long half-life of several days. Based on several factors after the first dose, it can reduce to half its concentration by 7 to 9 days in the human body. It is an important factor to consider when estimating how many injections you might need and how to buy testosterone enanthate.
The drug has a half-life of 7 to 9 days as we mentioned before. This means that every week the quantity of drugs in your system becomes half of what it was at the start of the week. For example, if you take 30 mg of the drug, it will become 15 mg in 7 days; then 7. 5 the next week and on and on.
Interested in buying this drug? Click here to get testosterone enanthate online.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use testosterone enanthate for best results?
The best way to use testosterone enanthate is to use it in accordance with the doctor’s advice. Usually, the drug is given intramuscularly in the buttock muscle. Based on your testosterone readings you can get this drug every 1 to 4 weeks apart. It is all about how much testosterone is naturally off in your body.
How to take testosterone enanthate?
The best way to take testosterone is after a test to see how much your body levels are. This can give an idea as to how much more testosterone you need. Subsequent testing while on treatment can also tell how well you are responding to treatment.
Where to inject testosterone enanthate?
Testosterone enanthate is typically injected into the buttock muscle (glutes). You should never inject this directly into your vein.
When to take testosterone enanthate?
Testosterone enanthate is typically taken to balance or in simple terms raise the level of testosterone in your body. The drug is indicated to be used in individuals with a low level of testosterone.
How much testosterone enanthate to take?
It all depends on how much you want the levels of your testosterone to raise by. In micro-dosing, where you are getting injected more than once a week, 30 to 60mg may be suitable.
- Pasiakos, S. M., Berryman, C. E., Karl, J. P., et al. Effects of testosterone supplementation on body composition and lower-body muscle function during severe exercise- and diet-induced energy deficit. EBioMedicine, 46, 411–422. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ebiom.2019.07.059
- Storer, T. W., Woodhouse, L., Magliano, L., et al. Changes in muscle mass, muscle strength, and power but not physical function are related to testosterone dose in healthy older men. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 56(11), 1991–1999. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1532-5415.2008.01927.x
- Saad, F., Aversa, A., Isidori, A. M., Zafalon, L., Zitzmann, M., & Gooren, L. The onset of effects of testosterone treatment and period until maximum effects are achieved. European journal of Endocrinology, 165(5), 675–685. https://doi.org/10.1530/EJE-11-0221
- Seftel, A.D. Re: Testosterone Products: Drug Safety Communication – FDA Cautions About Using Testosterone Products for Low Testosterone due to Aging; Requires Labeling Change to Inform of Possible Increased Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke. The Journal of Urology, 194(3), 759–760. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2015.06.058